The bIoTope project has published the second Open Call inviting organisations from outside of the consortium to join the project and contribute to the evolution of the bIoTope ecosystems.
The goals of the second open call are to:
- Expand the bIoTope ecosystems
- Validate the bIoTope techniques in real-world scenarios
- Support the development of innovative IoT solutions using technologies and services provided by the bIoTope project
Funding is provided to successful applicants to support smart city pilots in Brussels, Helsinki and Lyon. Total amount of funding available is €370,000.
Focus areas and anticipated funding levels are in support of the following smart city Use Cases:
- Lyon bottle bank expansion (€90,000)
- Brussels water taxi (€60,000)
- Brussels disabled parking (€60,000)
- Brussels mobility case (€40 000)
- Helsinki smart parking case (€40,000)
- Helsinki Android app for IoTBnB (€40,000)
- Scaling of Helsinki IoTBnB (€40,000)
The submission deadline is 30 April 2018. For more information click the Open Call 2 tab at the top of the page.